Here is how to do it:
- Click on ‘Create an AWS account’
Fill in your details and follow the 5 steps. Amazon asks you for your e-mail address, phone number, address and credit card number. However, you can choose a free plan if you don’t want to be charged.
Choose your support plan
- Go to the AWS Management Console and sign in as a Root user to get started
- Search for Aquila or Bloqade in the search bar
- Click on continue to subscribe and accept the terms to get started!
Click ‘configure the software’, select your location and click ‘continue to launch’
Scroll down, set security group settings to default and click on ‘create a key pair in EC2’. Please note: this only works if you are in the region that you selected
This opens a new tab, go there and click on ‘Create a key pair’. After you have created a pair, you can refresh the Key Pair Setting tab, select the key you just created and Launch the product.
- It could be that the system requires additional validation. This should not take longer than a few hours and you are ready to go
Now you can run Bloqade or Aquila on Amazon braket.
- How to run Python code on Aquila - Coming soon!
- How to run Boqade directly on Braket - Coming soon!
- How to export Bloqade code to Aquila